Monday, February 18, 2008

Mission: Do not go to the store before vacation...

Yup, that's right, I am trying my darndest (is that a word?) to not go to the grocery store for a major shopping trip between now and Sunday. Tonight's dinner is the first of what I imagine will be several kitchen concoction adventures over this week.

Cressent Role Sammies and spruced-up bag alfredo noodles.

I made several different cressent sammies. The one pictured at left is sundried tomato feta/ zucchini/pea pods/red pepper flake. (This one was my fav). I also made mozzerella/red pepper/basil/balsamic, sliced turkey/string beans/blue cheese, and goat cheese/zucchini/asparagus (pictured below to left.)


For the noodles, I took a bag of those Lipton (I think) sides, the Alfredo one. I used 1/2 n 1/2 instead of the milk, threw in a few tablespoons of ricotta cheese, crushed garlic, and some dried basil. It actually made crappy bag noodles taste pretty good.

So, night one is complete and all parties are content. Let's hope Wednesday turns out as good or better. Lucking (can't believe I'm saying that) I have school tomorrow, so R will have enjoy some leftovers.

1 comment:

Angi said...

OMG, that is too funny.