Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Quick and Easy Dinner

I'm calling it: Why would you ever NOT make homemade macaroni
Adapted from Cooking Light


8 oz. pasta
1 cup grape tomatoes
2 cups cheese, 1 3/4 cheddar, 1/4 mozzarella (that's what I had)
Salt & Pepper
Red pepper flake to your liking (I used a lot)
1 egg
1/2 cup milk


Cook the pasta.
Cut the tomatoes in half and bake at 375 for about 10 min.
When pasta is cooked and drained, stir in cheese, egg, salt & pepper, red pepper flake, and milk.
Mix in the tomatoes

















Giada's Lentil Salad
1 cup lentils cooked according to package
Sliced cucumber
Sliced grape tomatoes
Sliced grapes (And I'm so mad b/c I forgot these until I started typing this blog!!!)
Chopped bell pepper

Dressing:
Giada'swas lemon juice, EVOO, and white vinegar
Mine was this:
lemon Juice
EVOO
Garlic Expressions

Toss and top with dressing.

No comments: