Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Went to Ikea yesterday...very exciting...

I'm not being sarcastic. It really was exciting. I know it's probably the furthest thing from buying local, but a girl needs her gadgets and fun, right?

I have two things to show off.
First, the fabric I bought to upholster my sad little wicker chair:

I really like it and it's going to match the living room so well. The greens in the ikea web pic are a little off, the lighter one is almost the color of the walls in the living room.
I don't care for the pillows that came with our couch and loveseat, I'm going to make pillows out of the extra chair fabric.

.
.
.
.
The second thing, is this awesome pullout trash separating system.
I already installed it, I'll take a picture. Two of the cans fit in the pull tray. One is for recycling and one is for trash. It was super easy to install. I did it in about 20 minutes. The H was happy, b/c he didn't have to do it. I sent him a phone video when I was done.

No comments: